Venue & Hours
800 Occidental Ave. S
Seattle, WA 98134
For a map, check out the Travel page.
October 28 + 29, 2022
Friday: 6PM – 1:30AM
Saturday: 5PM – 12AM
Box Office / Will Call:
Friday: Opens at 5PM
Saturday: Opens at 4PM
The NW Box Office at Lumen Field will also be open daily until 5PM.
Lost & Found
We collect all lost & found at our GuestLink location, which is located directly inside the main marquee entrance. Please contact us at 206-381-7544 after the event. For more information, please visit WAMU Theater’s website.
We have a zero-tolerance policy for drug use and possession. Police officers will be working inside and outside of the event, and all narcotics laws will be strictly enforced. Be responsible, and make smart choices.
Security & Entry
By purchasing a ticket, you agree to submit to a thorough, TSA-style search, including emptying your pockets and bags, having all of your items examined, a full pat-down, and possibly removing your shoes. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone.
Ages & ID
You must be 18+ to enter and 21+ for alcohol/VIP. Photo ID required. Note: WAMU Theater does not allow alcohol purchases to those with vertical IDs unless issued by the DOD.
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF ID
- Any US government-issued driver’s license or ID card containing a photograph and date of birth
- US or foreign government-issued passport containing a photograph and date of birth
- Foreign government-issued driver’s license/ID with color photocopy of passport (Not valid for 21+ wristband. To purchase alcohol or enter VIP areas, a physical passport or US ID will be required.)
- Temporary DMV documents proving you are currently renewing a license—ONLY if accompanied by passport or expired license
- NO School ID
- NO Consular ID
- NO Birth certificate
- NO Expired ID of any kind
- NO Photocopy of any ID (except as noted)
- NO Temporary DMV license without passport or expired license
- NO Re-entry/ins & outs per day
- NO Camping
- NO Refunds or exchanges
- NO Sitting on designated dancefloor areas
- NO Moshing, crowd-surfing or stage-diving
- NO Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors
- NO Unauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling, giveaways, etc.
Clear Bag Policy
WaMu Theater is a clear bag venue. All bags must adhere to the WaMu Theater clear bag policy detailed on their website here.
- YES Cell phones and portable chargers/external batteries
- YES Deodorant (must be sealed upon entry)
- YES Earplugs
- YES Fanny packs – must be clear, see bag policy above
- YES Festival totems or decorated pool noodles (see Totem Guidelines)
- YES Flags/banners or handmade signs (no corporate/company-branded and no hard flagpoles)
- YES Glowsticks & glowing/illuminated costumes or jewelry
- YES Gum (must be sealed upon entry)
- YES Hand Sanitizer no larger than 2 fl oz (sealed upon entry)
- YES Hula hoops—including LED hoops
- YES Hydration packs (must be small and empty upon entry)
- YES LED whips, poi, & orbitals
- YES Lip balm, lip gloss and lipstick (must be sealed upon entry)
- YES Non-professional flash/still cameras, handheld video devices under 6″ (Sony Action Cam, GoPro, etc.), and GoPro extendable poles
- YES Personal misting fan with a bottle no larger than 1.5L (must be empty upon entry)
- YES Physician-prescribed medication that is not expired (must show physician’s prescription and consult with a safety officer upon entry. Only bring the amount of medication needed for the duration of the festival. Prescription must match ID.)
- YES Powder makeup (liquid makeup is prohibited)
- YES Rain ponchos and umbrellas measuring less than 10″ when collapsed
- YES Reusable water bottles (must be empty upon entry). No glass, metal or aluminum water bottles allowed.
- YES Sealed Intranasal Naloxone
- YES Selfie sticks
- YES CLEAR bags 12″ x 12″, or small clutches 4.5″ x 6.5″ are only bags allowed
- YES Sunglasses & hats
- YES Sunscreen lotion (inspected upon entry)
- YES Tampons and pads (sealed upon entry)
- YES Wet wipes (sealed upon entry)
- NO Aerosol products/cans
- NO Balls or Frisbees
- NO Bota bags
- NO Costumes that resemble a public safety uniforms (police, SWAT, fire, security, or medical) in any way
- NO Drones, remote-controlled aircraft, toys
- NO Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- NO Eye drops (available inside the festival at the general store)
- NO Cigarettes, e-cigs, vapes, and lighters – this is a smoke-free facility. Smoking inside the venue will lead to an ejection.
- NO Fireworks, flares, smoke bombs
- NO Flammable products
- NO Gas masks
- NO Glass, cans, cups or coolers
- NO Helium balloons
- NO Illegal substances
- NO Inflatables
- NO Laptop computers
- NO Large chains or spiked jewelry
- NO Large purses, bags or backpacks (over 12″×12″)
- NO Laser pointers or air horns
- NO LED gloves or LED microlights used for light shows
- NO Liquid makeup
- NO Markers, pens or spray paint
- NO Massagers
- NO Open packs of cigarettes (upon entry)
- NO Outside food or beverages (including alcohol and candy)
- NO Over-the-counter medication (available inside festival at the general store)
- NO Pacifiers
- NO Pets
- NO Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs)
- NO Red-colored light-up wands, batons, or lightsabers
- NO Stickers, flyers
- NO Stuffed animals or dolls
- NO Tents, large umbrellas, chairs or blankets
- NO Toy guns, water guns, slingshots
- NO Unsealed tampons or pads (upon entry)
- NO Weapon or weapon accessories of any kind, real or fictional (including whips, lightsabers, pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, fake weapons/props, etc.)
- NO Wind chairs/sofas
- NO drugs or drug paraphernalia
- NO costumes that resemble police, fire, security, or medical in any way
- NO handcuffs
- NO glass or ceramic masks
- NO full-face makeup that makes you unrecognizable from your government-issued photo ID
- NO items resembling weapon or weapon accessories, real or fictional (including whips, lightsabers, axes, pocket knives, swords, guns, fake weapons/props, etc.)
- NO violent props, including crops, whips, ropes, chains or tethers
- NO sharp metal spikes
- Please remember that we are an inclusive community, and costumes/decorations should not misrepresent race, religion, or cultural heritage.
- Maximum height is 10 feet.
- Totems must be made from a lightweight material (e.g., foam, PVC / no solid metal).
- Collapsible/telescoping camera extenders that follow the above guidelines are OK (lightweight/hollow aluminum/polycarbonate).
- PVC, light wood or aluminum poles must be no thicker than 1 inch in diameter.
- Decorated pool noodles work great for easy entrance through security.
- Inflatables attached to totems must be deflated upon entry.
- Any item deemed dangerous will not be allowed.
- Totems promoting illegal activity or hate speech will not be permitted. Please keep it PLUR.