GA • Experience Pass
A GA • Experience Pass grants you entry into BOO’s nightmarish world of tricks and treats, sinister roaming creatures, stilt-walkers and fire twirlers, larger-than-life art installations, and multiple stages of sound guaranteed to raise the dead. You must be 18+ to enter the festival.
VIP • Elevated Experience
Take your festival weekend to the next level and treat yourself to some unique perks! Skip the lines with expedited festival entry, water stations, and restrooms. Get done up at the Halloween costume makeup & glitter bar, and get down proper in our exclusive VIP dance areas. Then relax and enjoy our signature BOO cocktails. All this and more await you with the BOO Halloween VIP • Elevated Experience!
You must be 21+ to enter any VIP area and present a valid photo ID—either a US driver’s license/ID or a US/foreign passport. Vertical forms of ID are NOT accepted for alcohol purchase. Learn more about Ages & ID.
- Access to VIP lounge and dedicated viewing area
- Dedicated, expedited festival entrance
- Private restrooms
- VIP Concierge: our dedicated team of ghouls is available to ensure a haunted experience
- Complimentary grab ‘n’ go festival essentials—earplugs, hair ties, band-aids, hand sanitizer & more!
- Interactive Boo photo op
- Halloween-themed kandi making station
- Signature Boo cocktails available for purchase
- Complimentary Trick or Treat Bar
- Water refill station
- BOO laminate & lanyard: pick up at VIP Concierge
WaMu Theater is a clear bag venue. All bags must adhere to the WaMu Theater clear bag policy detailed on their website here.
Why stress about losing your ID, dancing with a full backpack, or carrying around new merch? Keep your items safe and secure throughout the weekend—and your phone fully charged—by renting a locker. Lockers are internally equipped with a universal phone charger, so whether you’ve got an iPhone or an Android, you can juice up safely and come back for it without missing a beat. Each locker measures approximately 8″ high, 12″ wide, and 18″ deep—plenty of space for backpacks or purses. And here’s a pro tip: Lockers make a great meeting point for you and your crew.